Anyhoo, before I go any further I would like to welcome my new follower, Becca - from Damsel of Distressed, hope you will find yourself stopping by again.
|Aaah, MUCH better|
- 13½cm square of white card
- 14.1cm square of Kraft card
- Same materials as yesterday's post with the addition of the Paper Artsy splatter being stamped several times using Memento rosebud ink
- White C6, 300gsm, scallop edged card
- Snippets of white card and black card (as explained above)
- Having inked up the Kaisercraft Mr Fox bar code sentiment using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink I stamped it off once before making an impression on my card.
- I then over stamped my Creative Expressions sentiment using Versafine onyx black ink
- Next I stamped the star image (also by Creative Expressions) using Adirondack red pepper ink
- Matted on to plain black card
- For the bottom matted layer I applied the red pepper ink directly to the card all the way around the card before inking up just the bar code part of the Kaisercraft sentiment with the cobalt blue ink - makes a great border, doesn't it?
- Finally, I applied Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to the panels to protect the water based colours
Oooh and now I'm wondering whether I like yesterday's or this one best ........ I will be entering this card for the following challenges:
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - "Snippets challenge"
- Sister Act - "Anything Goes"
- Alphabet challenge - "X for Xperiment" .... mine was using the barcode to create a co-ordinating backing paper
- Happy Little Stampers - "Sketch Challenge" ... see below