- White C5, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippet of water colour (119lb) paper
- Snippet of black card - for matting
- Brushos in lemon, orange, scarlet and purple
- Technique Tuesday image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Woodware sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to seal and protect the water based pigment
- Happy Little Stampers - "Water Colour"
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - "Snippets challenge"
- Crazy4Challenges - "CAS"
- SuziB's blooming challenge - "Anything Goes ... with the twist Clean And Simple"
|Haven't made an ATC for AGES!|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of water colour paper (190gsm)
- Brusho's in lemon and scarlet and a spritzer tool ..... I mixed the brushos with quite a lot of water, dropped on to the water colour paper and then directed using the spritzer tool.
- Once dry, I stamped the Technique Tuesday rose image and the Hero Arts sentiment using Versafine onyx black ink
- I stamped the Dylusions corner image using Versamark ink before sprinkling with Funstamps white embossing powder and heat embossing - I've really made an effort to get back in to using heat embossing again lately!
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:
- Craftbubble2½ (membership required), CMLI Quarterly challenge - "Use stamping + red/yellow"
- CraftyCatz - "Anything Goes"
- Pink Gem - "Something new" - my spritz tool
- Scribble and Scrap - "Anything Goes"