|Yes, rather unusually I went both CAS and dimensional!!!|
|And my co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- White C6, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Personal Impressions snowie image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Brusho turquoise (left in my palette from a previous water colour excursion) water colour crystal, Distress Inks in black soot and festive berries used water colour fashion with a water brush
- I used a snippet of card to make a mask which I taped in position with low tack tape before applying Distress Ink in stormy sky around my image panel, using an Inkylicious ink duster
- Dimensional foam pads to secure my image panel in place
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight the snow
- Hiding in my craft room - "Any Holiday"
- Patti's Creations challenge blog - "must feature snow" .. check! Snowman AND it's snowing!
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - "Joy to the World" - who DOESN'T smile when they see a snowman??
- Craft Bubble 2½- Craft Mad & Loving It (membership required) - Sketch - see below