|Here's my water colour CAS card|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square of 119lb water colour paper
- Black card to mat
- Brusho in black, diluted with a fair amount of water and brushed over the panel
- Technique Tuesday "rose" image stamped using Distress Ink in black soot and then spritzed with water and allowed to run a little before blotting with paper towel
- Technique Tuesday "rose" image stamped a second time (ever so slightly off set) using Versafine onyx black ink
- Paper Artsy "splatter" stamped numerous times using Versafine smoky grey ink
- Paper Smooches sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Crafters Companion spray and shine applied to water colour panel to seal and protect the water based panel
- Happy Little Stampers - "Water Colour"
- That Craft Place - "Monochrome"
- Pan Pastels - "Clean And Simple"
- Stamplorations - "Stamps and Inks"
Wish me luck then!