|My card - for a young male teen|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Awesome!
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
|The component parts for the gift tag|
|VOILA!!! All wrapped up!|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square of white card + snippets for sentiment and also die cut in to two sizes of Go Kreate fancy tags
- 14.1cm square grey card (for matting) and snippets for sentiment and die cut using the same set of Go Kreate tags
- 12½cm square of gash paper, used to form a stencil around which I brushed Distress Ink in weathered wood
- "S" thickness black Faber Castell Pitt pen, used to draw a border around my distress inking
- I stamped the "circles" image from my Creative Expressions "Urban Beats" set using Adirondack red pepper ink
- From the same set I stamped the stars (twice) using Distress Ink in weathered wood
- Also from the same set I stamped the Happy Birthday using Versafine onyx black ink
- From my Kaisercraft set (Mr Fox - yes, honestly!) I inked up the bar code image using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink but stamped off once before overstamping the Happy Birthday
- Crafters Companion spray and Shine applied to protect the water based inks in transit, although this project is set to be hand delivered!!
- Dare to be Sassy Thursday - "Anything Goes"
- DLArt - "Anything with red" optional "Thank You"
- Cute Card Thursday - "What's New" .... being the concept of matching the whole gift/tag/card and, of course, the gift is NEW too
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Close to my Heart "business woman" image stamped using Versafine vintage sepia ink
- Unknown clear stamp set (but I've a feeling it might be Hampton Art) "Happy" and "New Job" sentiments stamped using Versafine onyx black ink