|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square panel of 190gsm (119lb) water colour paper
- 13½cm square panel of Rymans 200gsm white card
- Post It to use as a mask
- Inkadinkado heart image stamped three times (once on to the post it and cut out - to use as a mask) using Versamark ink before sprinkling liberally with copper embossing powder and heat embossing
- Brushos scarlet painted water colour style in to a panel and then the darker brilliant red used to over paint the two hearts
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Paper Artsy splatter stamped using Ranger Archival vintage sepia which is quite red
- Simply Less Is More - "Black, Metallic + One" (Metallic being copper and my +1 being red)
- Happy Little Stampers - "Water Colouring"
- Crazy for CAS - "Use splats"