|Here's my Kind Hearts and Coronets card|
It's very CAS but then, why wouldn't it be????
|My insert - can you guess who it might be for?|
Fortunately, I don't think he reads my blog so I THINK I'm safe but ... shhhh ... don't tell!
|And my co-ordinating envelope|
- 15cm square white card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel matted on to red mirri card with my trusty 1/16" perfect layering template and a craft knife
- Crafty Impressions sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Kanban "coronets" stamped using Versamark ink and Rubbadubbado Roman Gold embossing powder, heat set
- Post it to mask the coronet
- Inkadinkado hearts stamped using Versamark ink before sprinkling with PSX red embossing tinsel and heating
- The insert was printed using my computer and the font "Invite engraved SF"
Hope you will feel equally inspired (by a movie) to head over to their blog and have a go too!
I'll also be entering the above card for the following challenges (since I plainly CAN'T enter the Crafting by Design challenge with this card!):-
- Crafty Sentiments - "Love/Valentines"
- Just Inspirational - "Heat embossing"
- Shopping our Stash - "Love me Do"
- Addicted to Stamps and More - "CAS"
And, since it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday I am HAPPY to share a photo of my messy desk ... but at least it means someone
And, following a conversation with a crafting buddy, I was reminded of how much fun the bouncing brayer technique is ....
|My "bouncy" card|
|And a close up of the embossed image|
|And here's the co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- White C5, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippet strip of white card (left over from cutting 2 x 13½cm square panels for 15cm square cards!
- Snippet of black card (left over from matting of the above squares!)
- Kraft card coloured with pro marker in cocoa - to make a closer colour match
- Kaisercraft bar code sentiment stamped using Brilliance rich cocoa across the front of the card blank, around the edges of the coloured Kraft card and on the insert and envelope
- Brilliance "tiramisu" tricoloured pad used with my speedball brayer to produce the "bouncing brayer" effect and set aside to dry thoroughly (actually, I went grocery shopping to ensure I stepped away for long enough for these pigment inks to dry!!!)
- Inkadinkado guitar and note images (from the fabulous rock star clear set) stamped using Versamark ink before sprinkling with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle golden follies embossing powder and heat setting. The guitar image was stamped on the insert and envelope using Versafine onyx black ink
- Anita's birthday sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using the black section of the Brilliance tiramisu set
|the colours of the tiramisu ink pad by Tsukineko|
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:
- The Pink Elephant - "Anything Goes"
- The Scrapbook Stamp Society - "Anything Goes + twist of Happy Birthday"
- WhoopsiDaisy monthly challenge - "Anything Goes"
- Pan Pastel - "Happy Birthday"
- Through the Craft Room Door - "Anything Goes"
Have a great Wednesday