I'd like to say welcome to Karin, my latest follower, hoping you will stop back from time to time
- I used three snippet strips left following the cutting of 13½cm squares from A4's of white card
- Go Kreate fancy tag die and my faithful Big Shot!
- Creative Expressions "Star" image stamped using Adirondack inks in lettuce and red pepper (I have green wrap and red wrap .... hence my choice of colours)
- Creative Expressions sentiment stamped on to two tags (one green, one red) using Versafine onyx black ink but then I felt it kind of over shadowed the gorgeous stars so ....
- Paper Smooches sentiment stamped on to remaining tags using Versafine onyx black ink
- To the reverse of the tags I stamped my Fiskars "TO" and "FROM" using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- More blooming snippets of white card!!!
- Go Kreate fancy tag and a Quickutz plain tag dies
- Kaisercraft Mr Fox "Awesome bar code" , Creative Expressions "grungey stars" and sentiment and Visible Image splatters
- Adirondack inks: red pepper and Cranberry
- Ranger Archival jet black ink
Whoops there goes another couple of snippets - we're on a roll now!, and another FIVE tags too.
Sarn also suggested getting a headstart on the ATC swap I do with a buddy on the Isle of Skye and I took her suggestions forwards with this ..... (IMHO) a splendidly grungey ATC
- ATC blank
- Snippet of blue card cut to ATC size
- Snippet of white card cut slightly smaller than ATC size - to leave a narrow blue border
- Adirondack currant ink applied Direct To Paper to give a grungy background
- Kaisercraft grid image inked up using Ranger Archival jet black ink but stamped off ONCE before inking my ATC
- Creative Expressions "grungey star" image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Visible Image splatter image stamped using Versacolour silver ink (sadly doesn't show too well in the photo but hey - trust me, you CAN see it IRL!)
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to seal the water based colours
And now, here's a peek at the duplicate materials which I shall be sending to my trading card swap buddy next time, thus using TWICE as many snippets - YAY! In order to allow my trading card buddy to reproduce my trading card (if she so chose) I stamped the star images on to tissue paper to allow transparency, otherwise it's an either or choice on the images!
- Simon Says Stamp blog for their current "inky background" challenge
- Through the Craft Room Door - "Anything Goes"
- Just Inspirational - "Add a background image" (the Kaisercraft grungey check image)
And, never one to miss flogging an idea to death ... more snippets and the same images .... I couldn't resist making a few more ...
- ATC blanks
- White card and water colour card snippets
- Brusho's in lemon, purple and turquoise (on to a larger snippet and then cut down to fit ... hence there not being much purple!)
- Kaisercraft "chicken wire" image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink (stamped off once)
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using Versacolour white and Ranger Archival cobalt blue inks
- Creative Expressions "grungey star" image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Kaisercraft grungey check image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink (stamped off once)
- Distress Inks in stormy sky and salty ocean used DTP method
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle (silver) applied to both ATC's to seal, protect and BLING UP!