Nipped out yesterday (once it had warmed up above 0°c) to track down the location of a workshop I have booked ... honestly? I've driven through this village dozens of times and never (ever) spotted the village hall!!! Found out why yesterday .... the sign for it is about 18" long by about 8" high - no wonder I missed it!! It's tucked away but I found it!! YAY! Once you know where it is it looks like a really nice venue - hugely looking forward to this class now.
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel
- 14.1cm square deep blue card panel, for matting
- Snippet of white card (a leftover from cutting two square panels from a piece of A4)
- Turquoise brusho (water colour crystal) smooshed with water to make a liquid and then simply brushed (with a broad brush) and set aside to dry - I love the "wavey" look to the water colouring
- Little Yellow Bicycle sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped randomly using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine - to seal the water colour panels
- The Paper Players - CAS and "Focus on the sentiment"
- Happy Little Stampers - CAS and "Water Colour"
- Gem of a challenge - "Card for a boy" - well CAS AND blue - gotta be a guy card!
- Through the Craft Room Door - "Anything Goes"
- The Male Room - "Shades of Blue"