|My card ..... featuring a mini which also has "WINGS"|
|A close up of my peel off "mini"|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel, black card for matting
- "Mini" silver mirri peel off applied to a snippet of black card and close cut out before mounting on dimensional foam tape
- Creative Expressions "tyretrack" and Paper Artsy "splatter" images stamped using Versafine smokey grey ink
- Stamplorations "coffee ring" images stamped using the denim from a Kaleidacolour ink pad
- Credit card dragged through a Ranger Archival pad in cobalt blue and then used to create random lines
- Black brusho mixed with water to make liquid and then splattered using a splatter brush
- Kan Ban sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- CASology - "Mini"
- Simply Less Is More - "Wings" - bit of lateral thinking involved here but cars have "wings"!!! Hope my fellow LIM-ettes will chuckle when they see this!
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - "Snippet challenge"
- That Craft Place - "Movie Inspired" - I went with those mini's from The Italian Job!!!!