Got the lovely Riddick and his family due this morning as he's got a problem that only an avid crafter can fix for him .... his leather collar's a little big and he's backed out of it twice now so they want another hole punched in it. Here's where the avid crafter, armed only with her trusty crop-a-dile big Bite, comes in!! We hope that it will solve his problem and keep him safe too.
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel matted on black card with a 1/16" border, cut with my perfect layering ruler and a craft knife
- Low tack tape
- 13cm square of card with a die cut circle out of it, I kept the circle so I could use both positive and negative as masks
- Taping down the large square mask I sponged Distress Ink in worn lipstick through, using a Tim Holtz blending tool and foam pad.
- Having removed the mask I placed the circle mask over the area just sponged and (using low tack tape) taped a border before applying spun sugar through.
- Stamplorations "chevron" image stamped using Distress Ink in worn lipstick
- Stamplorations sentiment and Clearly Inspired "coneflower" image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to protect and seal my water based colour
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
- CASonSunday - "Chevrons"
- Addicted to CAS - "MASK"
- CASology - "Monochrome" .... I understand that black and white are acceptable additions to monochrome - least, I'm HOPING so!
- Stamplorations - challenge #28 "Sketch" - see below
|The empty spaces indicate stuff already packed or set aside to head with me to CRAFTATHON|
Don't worry it's only two more sleeps till the weekend!