Feeling a little jaded this morning - no, NOT alcohol related ... it was a late night and too much to eat! We had pals join us for dinner and hubby pushed the boat out and we all left the table stuffed to the gunwales!! Think we'll be taking it easy on the eating front today! Well, we DID stuff a chicken pasta salad followed by pork stir fry and noodles and then a maple pecan (brioche) bread and butter pudding! Feel full just thinking about it!!
And, this morning, I'm off to visit with my pal, Andrea, there will be coffee and chat and more coffee and more chat!
- White linen effect DL, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippet of white card which I taped down (using washi tape) before using a Tim Holtz mini blender to apply first Distress Ink tumbled glass (not quite dark enough) and then broken china (perfect!)
- Kaisercraft "script" image stamped using Distress Ink in salty ocean
- Penny Black "soft sculpture" image (Thanks again, Sarn) stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Spray glitter to both seal and bling up my water based panel
- I then trimmed around the panel before mounting on to a snipped of white linen effect card and then another snippet this time of navy linen effect card
- Imagine That sentiment stamped directly on to my base card using the Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink.
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Pixies Crafty Workshop - "Snippets challenge" - 2nd entry
- Crafty Calendar - "Anything Goes"
- Sister Act - "Anything Goes"
- PolkaDoodles - "Flower Power"
Don't suppose any of you are going to believe that I actually headed to my table of craftiness yesterday with a view to making a Golden Wedding ANNIVERSARY card?!?!?! Not sure how the above card evolved and yet ..... there it is!, I'm easily side tracked it would seem!
Hope you find time this week to try a new technique or one you've not used in a while ....