Monday, 23 February 2015

Monday and (Boo Hoo!) Craftathon is over for another year

Morning all
 
Imagine my delight at being away at Craftathon this past weekend? AND then coming home to discover my name had been drawn as the prize winner over at Pan Pastels!! Yee Haa! Thanks to the peeps at Premium Crafts

We had SOOOOO much fun at Craftathon ... want to see what our projects were?

This was our main project - a stencil storage unit, there IS a small drawer for the bottom too

Considering we all start with the same basic materials - OH MY!
How differently they all turn out

These are the projects I made
I have a workshop to attend next week which will feature a co-ordinating MDF project so
I held off on finishing my stencil storage until after next weeks class!
 
 
Lisa and Jan had both brought along some paper engineering projects with a little gift box (Lisa) and an Easter basket (Jan) - both had brought along real chocolates eggs to fill our projects with too. Karen had brought along gift bags and tags and I decorated mine using the bokeh technique. Nicola introduced us to stamp carving and Wynneth showed us how to make stencils using a hot glue gun. Debs had brought along some fabulous and vibrant aquatints and metallic which produce a gorgeous sheen. Catherine's project was a lovely art journal page but, sadly, there simply wasn't enough time, sorry Catherine but THANK YOU so much for bringing all those stamps and stencils for us to try

If you want to see more of what we got up to at Craftathon then check out the dedicated page on this blog (see it here).

Now all I have to do is put it all away again AND find a home for my shopping - the Easter eggs? NOT a problem!

In case you're interested ...... this is what I won over at Pan Pastels ..

Win a Trial Set
 

6 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Morning matey. Congrats on your Pan Pastels win. That, I believe, is what they call the cherry on the icing on the cake :oD

What a fantastic selection of makes! I love how differently everybody's projects turn out, even though you all started with the same materials.

I bet you're already counting the days to the next one (ah yes! I know you too well :oD)

Lx

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like you had a great time.....with some lovely projects made.

Lesley Thomas said...

Congrats on the win Kathy, always nice to get an unexpected present. Love all the projects, thank you for sharing with us. Will look forward to seeing what you do with yours to decorate it.

SARN said...

Oh how lovely to thoroughly enjoy your weekend and then come home to discover you've won some goodies. CONGRATS.

Lots of lovely projects on display.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Loll said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time Kathy!! :) LOVE all your projects. Congrats on winning some pan pastels ... something I haven't tried yet. I'll be looking to you for advice! :) xx

Lilian said...

Glad you had a great weekend Kathy and what a lovely thing to come home and dicover you have won on Pan pastels Congratulations
Hugs
lilian