Hubby was out last evening so .... I set the DVR to play (Doctor Who) and headed to the table of craftiness and off I went ... hardly a day goes by with some form of crafting and I DO have lots of anniversary cards needed this year so ........
|My co-ordinating insert and envelope|
|And the stamps I used .... I chose the small heart,|
effectively from the 2nd row of this set
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13cm square and 14cm square white card panels
- On the smaller white card panel I stamped the Inkadinkado heart image using Adirondack red pepper and Hero Arts neon pink inks
- Stamplorations sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- One the larger white card panel I applied the neon pink ink direct to paper (DTP) before using the red pepper ink to stamp the heart border all around the edge
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to seal the water based inks
- Pan Pastels - "Love is in the air"
- Craftbubble 2½ monthly challenge (membership required) - "Just hearts"
- Sweet Stampin' - LOVE"
- Addicted to CAS - "Hugs and kisses" ... a little poetic licence but ... that many hearts are GONNA lead to lots of hugs and kisses!!!!
- Stamplorations - "NEVER ENDING Anything Goes" - you MUST use a Stamplorations stamp as the focus of your card to enter
- Pink Elephant - "Photo Inspiration"