|And a close up of the pink/grey detail|
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- White C6, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- White card panels for front and insert - these were both snippets - YAY!
- Grey card for matting
- Kaisercraft "chevron" image stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Kaisercraft "rocks" image stamped using Versafine smokey grey ink
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image and IndigoBlu "ink blot" image stamped using Versacolour orchid ink
- CAS-ual Friday sentiment from their wonderful WTF set!!! stamped using the Versafine smokey grey ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to seal and protect
I'll be entering the above card in the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - "Pink and Grey" 4th Birthday celebration challenge
- Craftycatz - "Birthdays"
- Seize the birthday - "Anything (birthday) Goes"
- Happy Little Stampers - "Sketch challenge"