|My little ATC|
|And the materials used|
- ATC blank
- Sage green plain card snippet
- Lighter green lightly patterned paper (double sided from the never ending Costco pack) snippet
- White card snippet cut for my image panel
- Distress Ink in bundled sage applied all over the white card panel, using a Tim Holtz blending tool and then, using the same ink I stamped the Kaisercraft"triangles" image
- Kaisercraft "sheet music" image stamped using Memento bamboo leaves ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using the Hero Arts neon green ink
- Inkadinkado sentiment/image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Inkadinkado star image (from the same set as the sentiment/image ...98693 Rockstar) stamped twice using Adirondack pesto ink which I also used to edge the image panel to give definition
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied, to seal and protect my water based inks
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - "Snippets challenge"
- Addicted to Stamps & More - challenge #131 "Anything goes"
- Through the Craft Room Door - "Anything Goes"
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel
- Scarlet brusho water colour crystals diluted with water and then painted across the front of my white card panel and set aside to dry
- See D's sentiment stamped multiple times using Memento rosebud ink
- Penny Black bauble image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to seal and protect the water colour
- Stardust stickles to highlight the bauble