- Surrogate Daughter#2
- Friend (and neighbour), Sally
- Trading Card buddy, Maggi
- Crafting buddy from Oz, Kylie
- and the wife of a friend of hubbys (from his Uni days), Sue
- 5" x 7" white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 4½" x 6½" white card panel
- Hero Arts heart image stamped multiple times using Versacolour orchid and raspberry inks
- Rubber Stamps of Montarga sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- I cut a piece of white card for my matting layer and applied the raspberry and orchid inks Direct to Paper method before stamping the heart image around the outside using Versafine crimson ink
- Finally, I set my inks and card front using a glitter spray and seal
I'll be entering the above card for the following challenges:-
- Crafty Gals Corner - "Pinkalicious"
- Creative Inspirations - "Love is in the air"
- Crafting for all seasons - "Have a heart" (use a heart)
- Cute Card Thursday - "Crazy in love"
- Stamplorations - "Stamps & Hearts"
- Friday Mashup - "Love is in the air and/or photo/colour inspiration"
- Addicted to Stamps and more - "Photo Inspiration - see below"
That's it folks .... I'm off to get a hair cut! I'll leave you with the Friday Funny, brought to you this week courtesy of ScrappyJacky - it's entitled "IDLE HOURS" - enjoy!!!