|My "hot, hot hot" card!|
|My co-ordinating inside and envelope|
|The stamp sets used|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square white card panel and neon orange card cut to mat with a 1/16" border using my perfect layering ruler and trusty craft knife
- Having segmented my white card panel lightly with pencil to allow more accurate placement I stamped my Artemio coffee cup using Hero Arts Neon inks in pink, orange, green and blue
- Fiskars sentiment stamped centrally using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- For the insert I didn't want to entirely duplicate the design (where would you write?) so I simply stamped the coffee cup twice and then used my Paper Artsy splatter image in the neon green to bring the colour scheme in to the card and on to the envelope
- CASology - "HOT" .... using HOT colours and a hot beverage!!!
- Lawnscaping - "Clean And Simple"
- Craft your passion - "Anything Goes"