And may I say what a dull and grey day it is here!!! With rain forecast - methinks it's going to be a day for staying in and crafting!! Ah well, not all bad then!!
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panels for image panel and insert
- Lime and yellow card - for matting at 1/16"
- Distress Ink in squeezed lemonade pressed on to my image panel
- Bo Bunny background image stamped using Memento dandelion ink
- Bo Bunny coffee rings stamped using Hero Arts neon green ink
- Bo Bunny splatter image stamped using Adirondack citrus ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Memento bamboo leaves ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to seal and protect the water based inks
And, dear readers, I received my latest packet from my Isle of Skye Trading Card buddy ...... here's what she sent me ...
|My materials ... two goose images stamped twice each + some yarn|
Additional materials used:
- ATC blank
- Music paper (bought in Wantage .. Debs and I went halves on a £2 book) stuck down using Matte Medium from Ranger
- Distress Paints: spiced marmalade and picked raspberry
- Dylusions border stamped using Color Box white ink
- Visible Image sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Visible Image splatter stamped using Distress Ink in picked raspberry
- Alcohol markers used to lightly colour image, I then fussy cut the images including separating the sides of the wings on the goose on the right which I gave dimension by adding foam pads when adhering to the ATC
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - "Snippets challenge"
- Mixed Media Monthly - "Birds of a Feather" and I THINK they'll probably realise where my bird "link" is!
- Mixed Media World - where their inaugural challenge is "Anything Goes"
I was inspired to make the above ATC because I already had an ATC under way (using music paper) when Debs gave me the link to this fascinating video using my current fave stamp set (Bird Crazy) - thanks Debs! Check it out and see whether it inspires you too (Lauren, Nicola and Wynneth who I KNOW have these fab stamps I like to call Peter, Boris and Bella after Messrs. Lorre, Karloff and Lugosi)!
Have a great week