|My card, featuring the lovely "Max" - hic!|
|And my insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- "Max" and sentiment (by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle) stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Brushos used (water colour style) lemon, leaf green, dark brown
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using Versacolour gold ink
- I used the smaller "Max" image and two sentiments by Inkahootz!! to co-ordinate the insert and envelope
- Simply Less Is More - OLC and "feature an animal"
- Addicted to CAS - "GREEN"
- Wags 'n Whiskers - "Ready for Spring" - spring images and/or colours
- Graph'It markers - "Spring Colours" - you don't HAVE to use their markers but you CAN win some!
And now for the second project, I'm still journaling my socks off!
- A6 moleskin journal
- Versamark ink applied to the entire page
- Pan pastels: magenta, violet and yellow/green applied all over the versamark inked area using a cosmetic sponge
- Magenta foliage stamp applied all around the edge using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Design by Ryn bubble image stamped twice using Ranger Archival sepia ink and highlighted using a white signo uniball gel pen
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using Color Box white ink
- Paper Artsy images and sentiments stamped on to tissue paper using Ranger Archival jet black ink and ripped before applying to my layout using Ranger matte medium
Have a great weekend