What a dull old day yesterday was, aside from heading out for an hour or so yesterday afternoon it was more of a day to stay in and craft!!! I cracked on with a card and had it made and entered (ffor our challenges) by about 09:30 and then it was on with the domestic bliss .... I was ready to go out come early afternoon!!! I'm no quitter but I'm no domestic goddess either! It was back to the table of craftiness later in the afternoon whilst watching the humorous action movie "Red" - quite enjoyed it despite its daft plot!
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm white card panel for both front and insert
- Snippet of white card (offcut from cutting square panels doncha know!)
- Snippets of black card, for matting
- Distress Inks: ripe persimmon, mustard seed, dusty concorde and salty ocean applied to the white card strip
- White acrylic paint sponged through a Paper Artsy stencil using a cosmetic sponge - bokeh styleeee
- Clear gloss gel medium applied with a spatula through a TCW stencil to give it a little lift, I like the added dimension this gives .... without pushing it in to the blooming "LARGE" postage rate either!
I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:-