- A6 moleskin journal page
- Gesso applied liberally
- Distress Paints in mustard seed, ripe persimmon and seedless preserves and blended with a dried up baby wipe - so much easier to clean up by simply tossing in the trash! None of this tedious brush cleaning!
- IndigoBlu "honeycomb" and Bo Bunny small "bubble wrap" images stamped using Ranger Archival sepia ink
- Carabelle image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Brushos in orange and dark brown mixed with a little gloss gel medium before applying through a Paper Artsy stencil using a spatula
- Kaisercraft "numbers" inked with Ranger Archival watering can ink and stamped both partially and randomly .... both the stamp and ink are newly acquired stash - impressed that I managed to use them so quickly too!
- Faber Castel "F" black pitt pen and a Sign uniball white gel pen used to highlight various areas
- Computer generated sentiment which I then coloured using leftover ink on my blending tool, cut out and highlighted - using the pens listed above
- Stationers date shop (think I got it from a pound shop!) and Ranger Archival jet black ink
IF you've been following my recent journal-fest you will no doubt have noticed my new stamp set .... the Tim Holtz "Bird crazy" .... if you love this set too but perhaps wonder what you would do with them .... wonder no more, simply check out some of the awesome makes featured here
Did you all see the eclipse yesterday? Was it me or was it all a bit dull when you can only see it pinhole camera style? Still, it DID go pretty dark and was pretty near to a total eclipse
During our recent foray to Blackpool to visit friends you might have known that I would visit a craft shop it at all possible!!! Within the Burnside Garden Centre is a Craft Cabin and here's what I snagged for less than £9!
|The Kaiser image has been on my list for a while but I snagged it for just £1.99!!!|
|Showing the gold shimmer|
|Hopefully showing the line and foliage detailing in the shaded lilac!|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippet of white card and black card for matting
- Distress Inks: shaded lilac and dusty concorde applied to white card panel using a Tim Holtz mini blender
- Magenta foliage and Paper Artsy lines stamped using the shaded lilac ink
- Kaisercraft number image inked with Adirondack violet before partially stamping
- Penny Black Iris image stamped twice using the dusty concorde ink
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Color Box white ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Tsukineko gold shimmer spray spritzed over the image panel (to reflect the use of metal on the DT butterfly)
- Craftycatzweekly - "No designer papers"
- Fairytale challenge - "Flower power"
- Polkadoodles - "Birthdays"
- Kraftin Kimmie - "Birthdays with a catch of no blue or pink"
- Time Out Challenges - "CAS" which has an OPTIONAL twist of black and white ... well I DID use black and white so I hope that will also count
Simply Less Is More- "CASe a previous DT card" Chrissie's make from challenge #49 predominantly purple (had to remove this challenge entry as I misread the brief .... see further down the post)
|This was Chrissie's original card I CASe'd|
|And my co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- C6 white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 14cm x 9cm white card panels for front and insert
- Black card for matting
- Cats Pyjamas image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Brushos in yellow, orange and scarlet to colour along with a pro marker in pear green
- A Muse sentiments stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Faber Castell pitt pen "S" thickness to draw the border
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to seal and protect my water based colours
I WILL be entering this for the CASe this DT card over at Simply Less Is More, I have CASe'd Anne's fab card but left off the twine.