|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
Happier now - so I added the gold stickles and then ..... decided to make the tag
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panels - for my card front and insert
- Gold holographic card for matting and the resulting snippet for matting my image panel
- Black and white card snippets
- Habico "couple" image stamped using versamark ink before heat embossing with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle "Agatha" embossing powder (so lush as it looks gold or black depending on how you view it). I stamped the image a second time on to a post it which I then cut out and placed over the embossed couple, as a mask
- Adirondack sunset orange ink brushed over the image panel using an Inkyliscious ink duster
- Inkadinkado small open heart stamped randomly over the image panel using the same orange Adirondack ink
- Stardust stickles applied to the couple to highlight the dress and gold stickles to highlight the hearts
- Imagine That sentiment stamped on to the base card using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Sadly, the above sentiment had lost a few of the details of the lettering but I deployed my "SX" thickness Pitt pen to fill in the missing bits and to draw the "50th" freehand
- For the insert I deployed Versafine smokey grey ink
- I die cut a tag and made a co-ordinating tag - the Kanban set features the identical couple in three separate sizes - sooooooooooo handy
- Stamping Royalty - "Embossing"
- Addicted to Stamps and More - "Clean And Simple"
- Craft Hoarders Anonymous - "How I love thee"
And now for the Friday Funny, this week it comes at you courtesy of Marsha - this one tickled my funny bone - ENJOY!
Have a great weekend