|My double (A6) layout|
|And a closer view of the image and background|
|And the sentiment/corner detail|
- A6 moleskin journal
- Distress paints in ripe persimmon and picked raspberry, muted by applying with a dried out baby wipe
- Gloss gel medium mixed with dark brown and lemon brushos before applying through a brick effect stencil with a plastic spatula
- Once dry I stamped various images from Kaisercraft, Stampers Anonymous and JOFY backgrounds using Ranger Archival jet black, sepia tint
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped randomly using versacolour white ink
- Craft Impressions sentiment and Stampers Anonymous time traveller image stamped on to white card using Ranger Archival jet black ink before using Distress Ink in tea dye to soften the whiteness on the sentiment panel and black soot, antique linen, shabby shutters, forest moss to colour
- Faber Castell pitt pen
- Pentel paint touch - white
As if that wasn't enough .... another page from me
|I thought I would use the crazy bird designated as Bella Lugosi which|
set me thinking to use him hanging upside down!!!
|This sums up my day!!! Just hanging around!|
|See? Doesn't he remind you of Bella Lugosi?|
- A6 moleskin journal
- Music paper ripped and randomly glued down to my page using Ranger matte medium
- Lemon brusho, diluted with water and colour washed
- JOFY border stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink and coloured randomly using a Pitt Pen "F" thickness
- Tim Holtz Bird Crazy "Bella Lugosi" stamped on to white card using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink.
- I used masking fluid on the eyes and beak (to keep them white) before colouring using Distress Inks in ripe persimmon and salty ocean, removed the masking fluid and then fussy cut out
- Pro Marker alcohol marker in "gold" to colour the beak
- Highlighting using a Signo uniball white gel pen, which I also used on the eyes to make them EVEN whiter!
- Recollections splatter image stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Bo Bunny coffee ring stamped using Ranger Archival sepia ink
- Bo Bunny scratchy grid stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Freckled Fawn sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black
- Freckled Fawn sentiment box stamped on to snippet of white card using Ranger Archival sepia ink before using the excess distress inks on my blending tool in the ripe persimmon and salty ocean
- "F" thickness black pitt pen used to write my sentiment and doodle the wire "Bella" is hanging from!
- TCW mini numbers stencilled using Distress Ink in vintage photo
- I then applied a thin coat of Ranger matte medium (using a tissue) to seal the water based inks
I'll be entering this layout over at That's Crafty, where their challenge is "Wings 'n Things".
Too young to remember Bella Lugosi?
And now for the Friday Funny which comes to you courtesy of pal, Sandra, this week - so you can all blame her!!!
When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its
strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.
Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter!.