- ATC blank
- Snippet of Bristol board cut down to ATC size
- Distress Ink mini's in scattered straw and crushed olive applied DTP method
- Pam Carriker punchinella honeycomb image stamped (partially) using Memento rosebud ink
- Tim Holtz distressed star stamped numerous times using Versacolour gold ink
- Tim Holtz sentiment and eye image stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Tim Holtz hand image stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Hero Arts lightbulb and Dylusions border stamped using the D.I. mini in crushed olive
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:
- ATC blank
- Snippet of Bristol board coloured lightly with the Distress Ink mini in picked raspberry applied DTP method - I just LOVE how quickly this gives you a kind of grungey effect even before you're really started!
- TCW stencil "mini texturised" and picked raspberry ink sponged through with a foam dauber
- Stamplorations feather image stamped four times and the sentiment (from the same set) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight the vein of the feathers
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Crafty Calendar April challenge - "Add a sentiment"
- Splendiferous Creations - "Stencil It"
- Crafts4Eternity - Challenge No. 223 "Anything Goes"
You ready for some more pix of our recent short break in Atlanta?
|Is that the World's largest bottle cap in the middle?|
|Some of the Atlanta skyline|
|This was one of the wetter days and the low cloud obscured the tops of buildings!|
|You could be forgiven for thinking we were in Australia and not Atlanta |
with this Kookaburra!
And not at the Atlanta zoo
|And a whole heap of budgerigars|
|Who doesn't love an elephant|
|Is that Jeffrey the ToysRus giraffe?|
|Lowland gorilla family|
|Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits!!!|
|And the beautiful clouded leopard|