I hope you have all been enjoying the break and haven't eaten too much chocolate or too many Hot Cross Buns! If you have then you are probably wishing you hadn't! No Easter eggs in our house .... only Cadbury's gooey chocolate eggs and they don't count as they're not too big and there are only two of them!
|Don't you love it when you can ink new stash right away?!?!?|
|My colourful make|
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panels
- Hot Pink card for matting
- Various Visible Image images, from the "Universal" and "Drag and Drip" sets stamped using Memento dandelion, tangelo, Mediterranean blue and rosebud inks
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Craft Stamper April Make it Take it challenge - "Take a Technique - COLOUR"
- Kraftin' Kimmie - #274 - "Decorate the inside"