Monday, 6 April 2015

Morning and welcome to Easter Monday

Hi there readers and welcome to Easter Monday,

I hope you have all been enjoying the break and haven't eaten too much chocolate or too many Hot Cross Buns! If you have then you are probably wishing you hadn't! No Easter eggs in our house .... only Cadbury's gooey chocolate eggs and they don't count as they're not too big and there are only two of them!
 
If you saw my post yesterday you will have seen that I took delivery of new stash .... well, it was just itching to get inky and who was I to refuse?. I had also seen a challenge which I thought might be perfect .... so, here's the stash I took delivery of and then, below, what I inked them up to make!


Don't you love it when you can ink new stash right away?!?!?
 
My colourful make
 
And my co-ordinating insert and envelope
Materials used:
  • 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
  • 13½cm square white card panels
  • Hot Pink card for matting
  • Various Visible Image images, from the "Universal" and "Drag and Drip" sets stamped using Memento dandelion, tangelo, Mediterranean blue and rosebud inks
  • Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
 
I'll be entering this colourful card for the following challenges:
  1. Craft Stamper April Make it Take it challenge - "Take a Technique - COLOUR"
  2. Kraftin' Kimmie - #274 - "Decorate the inside"
 
Happy Monday




9 comments:

SARN said...

Great use of your new goodies . . . very colourful.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Debs M said...

great card - those stamps are going to come in useful for so many things x

Lesley Thomas said...

Happy Easter Monday Kathy. Love the cute scribble stamp. You seem to have a nose for unusual ones, and can sniff them out so easily. I never see them anywhere for sale!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great CAS designs Kathy! LOVE them! Hazel xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

For some wierd reason I want to sing "Ring of Fire"... It's the flaming tail I think. Fabulous! Bet you've already had the other stamps out too :oD

Lx

catherine said...

Fabulous make Kathy and those look like great stamps there
x catherine

herminesplace said...

beautiful clean and simple

Loll said...

Cool card Kathy! Looks like you have lots of fun things to play with. xx

Lisa InkyWings said...

Clean and totally beautiful!

Thanks for joining our Challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!

/Lisa -DT