- ATC blank
- Snippet of Bristol board painted using glow paints bought Thursday (see Friday's post here)
- Pam Carriker "punchinella" image stamped using Memento lilac posies ink
- Tim Holtz measure image stamped on both short edges of the ATC using Memento sweet plum ink
- Hampton Art numbers stamped using Brilliance pearlescent orchid ink
- Jillibean sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Tim Holtz distressed star image stamped numerous times using Distress Ink in worn lipstick
- I also edged the ATC using the watering can ink
And, since it IS challenge day ..... here's a card too:-
|And my co-ordinated insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panels
- 14cm square blue card panel, for matting
- Small white banner tag
- Navy satin ribbon
- Recollections sentiment stamped using Distress Ink barn door (on tag) and Versafine onyx black inks
- Recollections splatter image stamped using Versafine blue ink
- Inkadinkado "street lamp" image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight (sadly, this doesn't show on the photo)
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge #221 - "Use a tag"
- Scraps of Life - "Rudolph Day"
- Craftbubble 2½'s CMLI group - Rudolph Day - "Use cool colours" .... membership required to allow entry
- Christmas Stamping All Year Round - challenge #44
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 226 "20 minutes or less"
We spent a few days in Atlanta recently, sadly, a couple of those days were cold and another couple were wet but hey - they need the rain and it's not like we got wet - they have a fabulous public transportation system which we fully utilised .... we also found some great places to visit and some fun restaurant and watering holes too - wanna see some pix?
|The Margaret Mitchell House|
A museum dedicated to the author of THAT book!
|Isn't this a nice approach to a subway station?|
|Some of the fabulous art deco style embellishments at the historic Fox Theatre|
|The Egyptian ballroom|
|A very Moroccan theme to the décor at the Fox Theatre|
|What a whopper?!?! The Atlanta Aquarium|