|And a closer view of my inked and stencilled panel|
|And my co-ordinated insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm white card panels (for front and insert)
- Snippet of blue card for matting
- Low tack tape to mask off a strip
- Distress Inks: squeezed lemonade, shabby shutters and broken china applied using a Tim Holtz mini blender
- Visible Image mini flourish (yes, THAT Craft Stamper freebie - AGAIN!) stamped across panel using the shabby shutters ink
- Distress Ink in broken china applied through the TCW numbers stencil using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool
- Paper Artsy "splatter" (another Go To stamp) stamped randomly using the squeezed lemonade ink
- Stamplorations Happy and Birthday stamped using Ranger Archival inks in jet black and watering can respectively
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to inked areas to protect the water based colour
- Happy Little Stampers Monthly challenge - "April - stencilling"
- Crafty Calendar's April challenge - "Add a sentiment"
- Stamplorations - "Use stamps AND numbers"
- Simply Create Too - #82 "Anything Goes"