- Page from a Strathmore mixed media journal
- Acrylic paints: Anita's Glow green/pink/orange and Craft essentials neon yellow - applied using a brayer
- Dylusions alphabet stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Recollections numbers stamped using Versafine vintage sepia ink
- Tim Holtz background images stamped using Distress Inks in scattered straw, pumice stone and worn lipstick
- Jillibean sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Hampton Art numbers stamped using Brilliance pearlescent orchid ink
- Inkadinkado foliage (from the meadow set) stamped using Memento sweet plum ink
I love to christen new stash so you will note that I have already broken the seal on the Dylusions alphabet stamp set AND the neon paints - YAY!.
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Addicted to Stamps and More - challenge No. 141 "Anything Goes"
- Create and Inspire - challenge No. 20 - "Anything Goes"
- Through the Craft Room Door - "Anything Goes"
And my new stash from HobbyLobby?
|Thanks for the cool card that came with it, Shery|
And now for the Friday Funny, brought to you this week courtesy of Marsha .... ENJOY.
THE WISDOM OF OLD AGE
Moral of story -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an old "Geezer "!