- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippet of white card and black card for my image panel and mat
- Kaisercraft "number" image stamped twice using Memento London fog ink
- Visible image "grunge flourish" stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Woodware sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped randomly around the corners using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Faux crystal gemstones (4) to add bling
Sunday, 5 April 2015
Welcome to Easter Sunday
Hope you are all enjoying your Easter weekend and that the weather hasn't been too bad for you. It's finally stopped raining!!! Actually it stopped sometime yesterday afternoon but too late to want to head out anywhere! AND I had a delivery of new stash which was just ITCHING to get opened.
There's a weekly snippet challenge over in blogland and I try to enter regularly - if ONLY to use up some of those pesky snippets but mostly because they're a creative lot over there .. want to see my snippet make this week?
I'll be entering this for the following challenges: