Monday, 13 April 2015

Welcome to Monday

Afternoon
 
I know I don't always post on a Monday but I DO normally post in the mornings so I fear I may have caught a few of you unawares! Still, it IS me and I DO have a craft-y make to share with you .... my ATC stock levels were SEVERELY depleted about two weeks ago but seem to have become the focus of my attention and are now adequate ..... that said, it won't take many swaps to deplete them again so there will be no resting on laurels. Want to see the colourful make which has been today's project? Yes, you're right, it features a couple of my current "go to" images - the paper artsy splatter and my Visible Image flourish
 
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • Snippet of brown card for ATC blank
  • Snippet of Kraft card for matting
  • Snippet of white card for focal image
  • Distress Ink in ripe persimmon dabbed over using a "minion" dabber and then applied through the "faux brick" stencil
  • Visible Image swipe stamped using Adirondack sunset orange
  • Paper Artsy splatter image stamped randomly using Distress Ink in picked raspberry
  • Paper Smooches sentiment curved to fit the curve of the swipe and stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Sunshine Designs foliage stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Visible Image (Craft Stamper freebie ... again!) stamped across the bottom using Adirondack watermelon ink which I also used to edge the white card panel
  • Visible Image finger print stamped randomly using Memento tangelo ink
 
I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:
  1. Pixie's Crafty Workshop - "Snippets challenge #172"
  2. Creative Fingers - Challenge #75 "Anything Goes"
  3. Craft Stamper - April challenge "Go all out for colour"
 And, over at Ike's Art I was a TOP PICK at Left of Centre .... for their monochrome theme, can't remember the card? See it (and the other top picks) here

 
 

9 comments:

Di said...

What a fabulous design Kathy - and so perfect with the sentiment as well :) I love the vibrant colours too!

About camping, as you say - things sure have come a long way, although I ain't offering to try sleeping in said tent!

Hugs

Di xx

SARN said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being picked as a TOP PICk by Ike. xxx

catherine said...

Great ATC Kathy and love the colour. Well done on your challenge too
x catherine

Tindaloo said...

Love your ATC card, fun design! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo PS: I got blogcandy if u wanna join ;)

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab ATC and well done on your top pick!

Kathleen said...

Totally adore the colour and the tell it like it is, sentiment lol, brilliant use of the black.

Kath x

Lilian said...

Love the ATC Kathy. well done on your Challenge Hugs
lilian

SARN said...

Hurrumph . . . it appears that Blogger only sent you my SECOND comment congratulating you. My first comment said how lovely your ATC was . . . a tangerine dream.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Linda said...

Fabulous ATC .... love the colours! Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..good luck! Linda xx