I've a very busy weekend ahead of me and won't have time to enter my usual Saturday gamut of challenges so, if you've stopped by to see what I've made for my usual challenges then you are probably going to be a little disappointed - sorry chaps, normal service should be resumed next week!
I do however, have a card to share with you .. I made it for my pal's big birthday, which is today so - HAPPY BIRTHDAY matey - hope your day is extra special and, say HELLO to "Boris" for me! - I hope the two of you will be VERY happy together!
|My music themed card|
|And the co-ordinating insert, envelope and gift tag|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm squares of white card (for image panel and insert)
- Quickutz tag die used to cut a tag from a snippet of white card
- Black card for matting at 1/16" using my perfect layering ruler and a craft knife
- Snippet of white card on to which I stamped the All Night Media keyboard image using Versamark ink before heat embossing with clear embossing powder
- White card panel and tag coloured using Distress Inks in shabby shutters and peeled paint, applied with a Tim Holtz mini blending tool
- Kaisercraft music image inked using the shabby shutters ink and then partially stamping randomly
- Creative Expressions Birthday sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- All Night Media clarinet image and Dark Room Door musical words stamped using Memento bamboo leaves ink
- Dark Room Door treble clef stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Paper Artsy splatter stamped randomly using Hero Arts neon green ink
- Dark Room Door piano keys stamped directly on to my base image panel using Versafine onyx black ink