Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Morning all
 
It's Wednesday once more, you do realise that it's now downhill .... all the way to the weekend!?!?!? ENJOY.

I've been on a mission to A) use up loadsa snippets of card and B) make some ATC's as my "stocks" had become depleted - you will probably be seeing quite a few more over the coming weeks!!




Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippet of black card, cut to ATC size
  • Snippet of white card, cut slightly smaller than ATC size
  • Sparkle 'n Sprinkle art deco dancers stamped on to the white card using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Visible Image (Craft Stamper free image) stamped around the outer edge using Versacolour orchid ink (I am so LOVING this image - sorry, but you are going to see it a lot ... I simply HAD to order the full size version too - strangely enough though, I have yet to use it as much!)
  • Paper Artsy Splatter image stamped using Versacolour silver ink

I've duplicated materials (MORE snippets!!) and will be sending these to my trading card swap buddy

Black card and the image stamped on white card
the same materials as I started with

And on to another "snippet make" - yee haa!
 
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippet of black card
  • Snippet of water colour card, coloured using Distress Inks: tea dye, vintage photo and aged mahogany
  • Kaisercraft border stamped around the outside using the vintage photo ink
  • Visible Image border flourish (Craft Stamper freebie - see below)  stamped using D.I. festive berries
  • Clearly Inspired blooms stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied, to protect the water based colour
 
The Craft Stamper free image arrived with this copy of the magazine ...




And now, since it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday .... it's time for a photograph of my messy and titchy work space - enjoy having a rummage through my stash! Note the use of purple in my storage too!!! Bet you're all surprised?!?!?!?


 
 
 

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Love these makes, Kathy. Good to see you are using up your snippets and replenishing your depleted stash xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Tremendous use of those pesky snippets. I just LOVE that first image. It's SO stylish. Top job. Looks like your work desk won't be getting a rest any time soon then.##Lx

SARN said...

Oh yeah! VERY surprised you have purple storage . . . . . . NOT!

Fab and interesting looking ATCs.

I like the Art Deco & doodly one a lot! xxx

Debs M said...

great desk and love the atc's - that stamp is certainly earning it' keep - looks fab tho x

Kathleen said...

Great backgrounds and fab images.

Kath x

catherine said...

Great ATC's Kathy and you must be replenishing your box nicely now and good on you for getting use of those snippets.
x catherine

Darnell J Knauss said...

I'm back! I feel like I've been gone months instead of mere days. I'm so behind with everyone. I love your ATC and cards and the peek at your happy place, Kathy!

I'm sending you an email. Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

Two fabulous ATCs Kathy. Love the funky and artsy design of your images on the first, and the saturated colours and design of your second. Both so creative and unique! Looks like you've been having fun using up some snippets. Mine just keep growing and multiplying! :) xx