I've been on a mission to A) use up loadsa snippets of card and B) make some ATC's as my "stocks" had become depleted - you will probably be seeing quite a few more over the coming weeks!!
- ATC blank
- Snippet of black card, cut to ATC size
- Snippet of white card, cut slightly smaller than ATC size
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle art deco dancers stamped on to the white card using Versafine onyx black ink
- Visible Image (Craft Stamper free image) stamped around the outer edge using Versacolour orchid ink (I am so LOVING this image - sorry, but you are going to see it a lot ... I simply HAD to order the full size version too - strangely enough though, I have yet to use it as much!)
- Paper Artsy Splatter image stamped using Versacolour silver ink
I've duplicated materials (MORE snippets!!) and will be sending these to my trading card swap buddy
|Black card and the image stamped on white card|
the same materials as I started with
And on to another "snippet make" - yee haa!
- ATC blank
- Snippet of black card
- Snippet of water colour card, coloured using Distress Inks: tea dye, vintage photo and aged mahogany
- Kaisercraft border stamped around the outside using the vintage photo ink
- Visible Image border flourish (Craft Stamper freebie - see below) stamped using D.I. festive berries
- Clearly Inspired blooms stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied, to protect the water based colour
And now, since it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday .... it's time for a photograph of my messy and titchy work space - enjoy having a rummage through my stash! Note the use of purple in my storage too!!! Bet you're all surprised?!?!?!?