Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Morning all,
 
Funny old week it's been and now we're at Wednesday again - they seem to come round quicker and quicker!

Those readers who follow my blog with any regularity will know that, lately, I've been on a drive to eradicate those pesky SNIPPETS and here's an ATC which used one of those - wish it could have been more but .. hey, I'll use every snippet I can get my hands on! I've also been relentlessly making ATC's as my stocks had become depleted - this one should see them back up and running although it won't take long to run them down again so, no doubt, I'll continue to make a few more!
 
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippet of white card on to which I stamped my Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image and sentiment using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Brusho water colour crystals: lemon, orange, scarlet, turquoise and leaf green used, water colour style
  • Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied to protect the water based colour
 
I'll be entering this over at Addicted to Stamps and More where their current challenge is No. 141 Anything Goes

I guess I SHOULD share a pic of my desk with you, since that may well be why you stopped by! Here it is then.... What's On MY (particular) Work Desk this week!

Memo to self: MUST TIDY UP WORK SPACE! ... maybe tomorrow ....
 

9 comments:

Lesley Thomas said...

Super, Kathy. I've just been watching a lady on C&C decorating some stampbord into 4 ATCs, and I kept thinking of you all the time. I wish you had seen it. The might screen it on Craft Extra, so keep an eye out for it.

SARN said...

hi mate, great looking atc. Time flies when you're having fun! Hugs, Sarn xx

SARN said...

hi mate, great looking atc. Time flies when you're having fun! Hugs, Sarn xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fantabulous! That work desk is looking pretty busy there too. Lx

Becca Cruger said...

Hehehe - who needs a clean work desk, anyway? I always say that a clean work desk means I haven't been creating. Great use of the scraps with that cool butterfly!

Lilian said...

Great ATC, You should be getting rid of quite a few snippets now.
Hugs
lilian

Hayley Kew said...

Love the technique you used on the background and such a pretty focal point! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More! We would be delighted to see you back again soon :)

Kylie said...

another great use of your snippets, Kathy. I love the big clock and the butterfly! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Shona Chambers said...

What a fabulous card! Just love the shade of green and the butterfly is gorgeous!! So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!