Been an interesting week so far, we were supposed to be out to dinner quite a lot this past week but, sadly, many of our pals have either come down with illness or close family members have suffered .... so, wishing everyone well on that front. It's meant that my hubby, who THOUGHT he had a week off, had to be a little inventive at short notice! Still, we DID manage to meet up with pals yesterday and enjoyed a lovely lunch and catch up. After the lunch it was a trip to the surrogates and a pleasant hour or so sat out in the sunshine too - perfick. Unfortunately, it was physio for me at 7pm!!! Not QUITE so pleasant!, but I KNOW I'll be feeling the benefits today, as the day wears on!
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippet of white card, for my "retiform" technique
- Neon green and orange card for matting and layering with the aid of a 1/16" perfect layering ruler and a craft knife
- Post its to mask
- Images by Hero Arts (flower), Hobbycraft (silhouette foliage), Magenta (foliage and dragonfly), Visible Image (yes, THAT flourish - again!!!)
- Inks: Adirondack sunset orange and citrus, Hero Arts neon inks in green and orange
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine applied, to protect the water based inks
|My materials ... some of which is VERY old .... the magenta foliage stamp HAS|
to be over ten years old
|And HERE they are!|
Hopefully you can see how the principle works
Like CTMH products? I know I do .... Diana is celebrating her one year anniversary with CTMH (that's Close to my Heart) and is celebrating with a giveaway.
And now, since it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday, it's time to share a peek at the mess that is my workspace!!