|Yep, it's really THAT long!|
Meanwhile, it's challenge day, so .... armed with my box of tissues I headed to my table of craftiness and here's what turned up .....
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14 cm square white card panel - for insert
- Snippets of card in white, neon yellow and neon orange
- Visible Image small flourish inked in Memento dandelion, pear tart and tangelo (on image panel) and Hero Arts neon orange elsewhere
- Stampers Anonymous "runway" image stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Adirondack sunset orange ink used water colour style on the dress
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Stardust stickles used to highlight
Have a great weekend everyone ..... me and my cold are heading back to bed I think!