|My MEGA snippet card|
|And my co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- A large snippet of 300gsm white card cut and folded to make my A6 card blank for which I already had a matching sized envelope
- Snippets of:- white card, Kraft card and black card
- Using iridescent pearl acrylic paint I smooshed it randomly over my white card snippet and set aside to dry.
- Once dry I coloured the rest of the white card using Distress Ink in crushed olive, using a large sponge dauber
- Using my fingers I splashed water randomly, allowed it to develop and then blotted and set aside to dry
- Once dry (again!) I stamped my Inkadinkado foliage image (from their gorgeous MEADOW set) and the Time Holtz sentiment using Versafine onyx black ink
- Matted on to black card and then positioned pretty much centrally on my kraft/black background layers
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - "Snippets challenge"
- Creative Knockouts - "Complete the inside" which I pretty much always do!
- Seize the Birthday - "Make your own background" - check!!!
Oops, found another snippet from my paint and shaving foam fiesta ...
|My snippet card|
|And its co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square of white card
- 14cm square black card, for matting
- Snippets of white (shaving foam/paint panels) and black (matting) card
- Paints used: Glow orange and pink and metallic purple
- Dylusions border stamped using Memento lilac posies ink
- Inkadinkado wheat ear image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
I've left the sentiment off as I feel it could be appropriate to many occasions from sympathy to congratulations
It's my cousin's birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cuz!! Have a good one, Debra