Another day out yesterday, this time to She Scrapbooks in The Villages - nice people there too - they were looking for butterflies when I got there! Had a nice wander about and bought a couple of things before heading out once more. Stopped for dinner on the way home too - YAY!
|A closer view|
|Stamps used: 1 from the left set and the rest from the right set|
- ATC blank
- Snippet of smooth white card, colour washed using Distress Ink in cracked pistachio
- Once dry I sponged the cracked pistachio through my TCW mini circles stencil
- Using the cracked pistachio again I inked the Precious Remembrance Shop "swipe" and stamped it four times on the ATC
- Using Distress Ink peacock feathers I stamped the PRS circle and coffee stains randomly
- Using Distress Ink crushed olive I stamped the Stamplorations grungy border (bottom right of the left hand set in the photo )
- I added the PRS sentiment using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight the parenthesis, circles and border and generally bling it up a bit!
- Self adhesive green glitter "droplets"
- Clear It Out Challenge - GREEN!
- Not Just Cards - challenge No.19 ANYTHING GOES
- Time Out Challenges - GRUNGE