|My "GLOW" card - sadly it doesn't glow in the dark - I CHECKED!|
|A close up which I HOPE will show the sheen of this card|
|And my co-ordinating inside and envelope|
- A6 white, 300gsm, card blank (that's A2 in the U.S.) and matching sized envelope
- Large-ish snippets of white and black card
- I brayered glow paint in orange and pink and neon yellow acrylic paint (left to right and top to bottom) over the white card panel and let it start to dry before brayering pearl paint over the top.
- Once dry I stamped the foliage by Inkadinkado using Ranger Archival watering can ink and set aside to dry (not being too patient I have ruined many a project by failing to wait for it to dry when stamping on to non porous surfaces)
- Meanwhile, I stamped the Tim Holts sentiment on to a white card strip using Memento rosebud ink
- Using D.I. minis in scattered straw and picked raspberry DTP method, to distress the background before matting on to another snippet of black card and embellishing with two glittered self adhesive "droplets"
- Pan Pastels - Challenge No. 10 - Anything mixed media
And now for another experiment with B.A.T. (Bleeding Art Tissue) ....
|My Art Journal page|
|Some snippets of white card for 2nd generation prints|
- Art Journal (Strathmore) and snippets of white card
- Water spritzer (on to the journal and snippets prior to placing of B.A.T. and after)
- B.A.T. (Bleeding Art Tissue) ripped randomly - single colour - orange, and placed on to journal page, also randomly!
- After leaving for about a minute, to develop, I removed the tissue (with my fingers, quicker than tweezers but I now have orange fingertips!) and arranged the wet pieces carefully on to my snippets before spritzing/developing/removing - more orangey fingers!
- Once dry to the touch I started again, this time using pink tissue
- SET ASIDE TO DRY FULLY
- Once fully dry I started to stamp over it, using STAMPS BY: Fiskars, Inkadinkado, Hero Arts, Dylusions and Tim Holtz and INKS: Distress Inks picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, fired brick, mustard seed. Memento rosebud, Versafine onyx black and Ranger Archival watering can