Had a splendid time with friends yesterday afternoon/evening - enjoyed my fish and chips too!
- ATC blank
- Snippet of white card
- Peerless Watercolour - amber yellow
- Stampers Anonymous sunray image stamped using Distress Ink in scattered straw
- Stampers Anonymous distress check image stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
- Precious Remembrance Shop small circle image stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
- Stampers Anonymous runway model image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- JilliBean sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Gelly roll white gel pen used to highlight areas
- Stardust stickles used to trace the word HELLO and dot sparkle about the ATC!
- ATC blank
- Snippet of smooth white card, cut to ATC size
- Peerless Water Colour - amethyst, applied to smooth white card using a brush and water
- Stampers Anonymous "runway" image and Jillibean sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Precious Remembrance Shop circles (3 sizes) stamped using Memento grape jelly and rosebud inks as well as Distress Ink in spiced marmalade.
- Stardust stickles were used to highlight and "bling" up the circles and trace the word HELLO
In hindsight I wish I had stamped and masked the "runway" image before watercolouring but hey, crafting's all about the learning curve - isn't it?
I bought the starter "BONUS" pack of 40 colours in 4" squares and plan to share this with pal, Wynneth - though cutting might prove interesting, we'll see!
And now for the Friday Funny ... I know I've used this one before (I think it came from Jacky that time) but ..... STILL funny!!! Thanks go to PatG this week - ENJOY
*ATTENTION: VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION *
A VIRUS is going round called *Housework*.