|I HOPE you can see the sparkle|
|My co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square white card panel for the insert
- Snippet of white card for the image panel
- Snippets of black card and white card for matting
- For the matting layer of white card I smooshed Memento rosebud ink around the outside, to create a border and then stamped a Stampers Anonymous checker image using Distress Ink in picked raspberry
- For the image panel I stamped the Stampers Anonymous snowflake in full once and in part twice using Memento rosebud ink
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Luminarte shimmer spray applied to the image panel to "bling it up"!
- Craftbubble2½ (membership req) Craft Mad & Loving It - RUDOLPH DAY challenge - May/June
- The Pink Elephant - TPE300 - ANYTHING GOES
- Dream Valley challenges - challenge No. 107 - ANYTHING GOES
Yesterday was a public holiday here so we chose to head out for the afternoon - wanna see some pix?
Historic Downtown Clermont
|I have a friend (or two) who would like to see inside this store!|
|The House salad at our chosen pit stop on the way home|
|Beer me up!|
See the stars 'n stripes hat on the server in the background?
It's my Sister-in-law Ann's birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ann