|And the co-ordinating insert and envelope|
|The two panels before matting|
|A close up of the panels|
|The materials used|
- A6 white, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of white card (14 x 10½cm, 13½ x 10cm, 8 x 5cm) and gold (DCWV, linen effect) card
- Stamplorations feather image stamped on to the larger white card panel using Versamark ink
- Pan Pastels in gold and silver applied to the 13½ x 10cm panel using a cotton wool ball (Hey, it's what I had to hand!) and sealed with hairspray
- Distress Ink in dusty concorde applied to the 14 x 10½cm panel using a Tim Holtz blending tool
- Stamplorations background image (Bottom right in the background set in the photo) stamped around the edge using versamark ink and then gold pan pastel applied and sealed with hairspray
- Distress Ink in dusty concorde applied to the smallest white card panel using the blending tool.
- Water flicked from fingers, allowed to develop and then the excess blotted off
- Stamplorations feather and background images stamped using versamark ink before applying gold pan pastels and sealed with hairspray after buffing
- Clearly Wordsworth sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Pan Pastels - challenge No. 9 - ANYTHING MIXED MEDIA
- Opus-Gluei - FEATHERS
- Cards in Envy - WHEN NATURE CALLS (card size specified as A2 U.S. - 4.24" x 5.5" which is A6 in the U.K.) ..... and this is to celebrate a baby (nature calling) AND features a feather (again with the nature) so I'm hoping it will fit the brief!
- Crafting from the heart - challenge No. 58 - ANYTHING GOES
Still, all rounded off with a yummy shrimp and scallop linguine here, so not all bad!
Would you like to visit Mount Dora in the virtual World?
|They run steam train trips - but this was the only train at the station as I passed|
|The Mount Dora Station|
|See what I mean about those roadworks??|
|We THINK the Stamping Station MAY have been the pink building on the left|
|Mount Dora's lovely isn't it?|
Hope you enjoyed that ..... and now, since it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday, I suppose you would like a peek at the mayhem that is the work space at the purple palace?
|My work space|
|Supplies available to me!|