- ATC blank
- Snippet of white card cut to ATC size and coloured using a Tim Holtz blending tool and Distress Inks in scattered straw and wild honey
- Stencils from TCW and Tim Holtz used applying the above two inks with the blending tool
- Stampers Anonymous "sun ray" image stamped with the scattered straw ink and then the checker image from the same set stamped around the outer edge with the same ink
- Recollections splatter image stamped using the wild honey
- Eiffel Tower image from the Artistry range by Stampers Anonymous using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Addicted to Stamps and More - challenge No. 146 - ANYTHING GOES
- Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 229 - ANYTHING GOES
- Create and Inspire - challenge No. 22 - ANYTHING GOES
And, whilst I was making this ATC I had an audience, perhaps I should run a class!
And now for the Friday Funny .... this week courtesy of Lesley T - you're in the draw!
Have a great weekend