Before I start with the real photo heavy bit though, I've a card to share with you ....
|A closer view of the image panel|
|And the co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square white card panels (for front and insert)
- 14.4cm square mid blue card panel
- Snippets of white card (image) and mid and dark blues - for matting
- Inkadinkado image stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Distress Markers and inks to colour: spiced marmalade, tea dry, frayed burlap, cracked pistachio, forest moss, festive berries
- Peerless Water Colour in sky blue colourwashed around the image
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Stamplorations sentiment stamped (after adhering my image panel to card) using Ranger Archival watering can and Versafine Mediterranean blue inks
- Hero Arts sentiment used on the insert, stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
I'll be entering this card for the following challenges:
- Holly Jolly Christmas - CAS
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Challenge No. 229 - USE SOME OF YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas EXTRA Challenge - May's monthly challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS
It was my birthday earlier in the week and the day was, frankly, all about me ... mostly because I am blessed with a splendid husband. So, what did we spend the day doing? Well, after a leisurely morning and a dunk in the pool it was off out for a little light retail therapy and sightseeing - wanna see what we did and where we went? Pull up a chari, grab a coffee and ....
|Lake Mirror, Lakeland|
|Pulled up at traffic lights and saw this suit of armour!!! WHATTTTT!!!!|
|Yes, that WAS what we saw - I'm sure you would have done a double take too!|
|Manny's in Winter Haven|
|It even says Manny's on the glasses!|
|My birthday present from me to me!|
Even broke the seal on the Hero Arts sentiment set! YAY!
|And my birthday gift - from Sephora!|
What a thoughtful gift - I was expecting an either/or but not BOTH!
Question: How many days in a week?
Answer: 6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday
Question:When is a retiree's bedtime?
Answer: Two hours after he falls asleep on the couch.
Question:How many retirees to change a light bulb?
Answer: Only one, but it might take all day.
Answer: There is not enough time to get everything done.
Question:Why don't retirees mind being called Seniors?
Answer: The term comes with a 10% discount.
Answer: Tied shoes.
Question:Why do retirees count pennies?
Answer: They are the only ones who have the time.
Question:Why are retirees so slow to clean out the basement, attic or garage?
Answer: They know that as soon as they do, one of their adult kids will want to store stuff there.
Answer: The never ending Coffee Break.
Question:What's the biggest advantage of going back to school as a retiree?
Answer: If you cut classes, no one calls your parents.
Answer: He is too polite to tell the whole truth.
And, my very favorite....
QUESTION: What do you do all week?
Answer: Monday through Friday, NOTHING..... Saturday & Sunday, I rest.
Have a great weekend everyone - please join me in wishing my blogging pal, Louise, a very Happy Birthday for today.