How's your week coming along? We've been busy on the domestic front with weedkilling, washing, painting, hosing down decks, gardening and yesterday ..... we collected some chairs which had been away for repair and also a part for a dishwasher (not ours, I might add) - but we all know who will be FITTING this part!!!
Anyhoo, we decided that we deserved NOT to have to cook and went to Applebees instead! Now, we've not been there in a while due to a chance encounter last trip and a very BAD experience by a good friend and her party when they were last there. New menu, not busy and a great server . . . . . and we're putting them back on the list!
Anyway, I've all but lost touch with a pal and I don't quite know how or why .... I've not seen her on-line and she's not answering my e-mails (computer probs?) so I thought I would make (and send) a card and this is what I came up - new stash always gives me focus - doesn't it you?
|My 60's style card|
|And its co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of card in:- white, gold linen effect and black
- On to the snippet of white card I stamped my Stampers Anonymous lady (new stash) using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- I used my Caran d'Ache water brush and Distress Inks, water colour stylee!: antique linen, picked raspberry and dusty concorde to colour the panel
- Stampers Anonymous circles stamped using the picked raspberry, which I also used to frame the image panel
- Precious Remembrance Shop tiny circle stamped using Memento lilac posies and Ranger Archival onyx black ink
- JillyBean sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles to highlight
- Loves Rubber Stamps - Challenge No. 151 - Add a sentiment
- Scrap Creations - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - Challenge No. 198 - Anything Goes
- Lawnscaping Challenges - Water Colours
- Addicted to Stamps & More - Challenge No.144 - CAS
And now for a quick day trip with me ..... we went out for the day on Monday, as the weather was so lovely, we stopped at St Johns Pass . . . . .never been able to park there on previous visits ..... but struck lucky with the parking lot ... have to say there was a line of cars waiting for our space when we pulled out again!
|Awwww, who doesn't love a pelican? The water was so clear you could see his little webbed tootsies too|
|St John's Pass|
|Pirates? In St John's Pass?|
|I didn't think gators could do that!|
|Is it just me that thinks chocolate covered bacon is WRONG (wrong, wrong)!!!|