|A very masculine make today|
|And here is the co-ordinating insert and envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Pearl Grey Peerless Water Colour swiped across the central panel with a broad brush
- Stampers Anonymous image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Lacy Sunshine - challenge No. 58 - MONOCHROME
- Cards and More - challenge No. 132 - ACTION
- Through The Craft Room Door - ANYTHING GOES
- Addicted to Stamps and More - PHOTO INSPIRATION - I used the monochrome colour inspiration.
Since he did such a great job and is also a bit of a plane-o-phile, we came home by way of the airport .. so he was happy too! Re-SULT!
And, since it IS WOYWDW, here's a peek at my room of craftiness - you're right, it's NO tidier than it was last week!!