Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday ....

Morning all,
 
Hope your week is going well, don't worry, it will soon be the weekend.

My hubby's been bemoaning the fact that "something" has been digging holes in our front yard ..... well, there I was, sat in the dining room when I was aware of something moving past the window. A quick recce revealed what is (most probably) responsible for those holes .....




Pesky rabbit!! But they are soooooo cute, aren't they?
 
I've an ATC to share with you today. I've had this card for a while, with an S.U. background image stamped on it - just WAITING to be used and yesterday was the day!
 
My ATC
 
And a closer view
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Card snippet with S.I. background grid stamped using Versafine brown ink
  • Distress Inks applied to the background of the ATC using a blending tool:- salty ocean, faded jeans, weathered wood, black soot
  • Precious Remembrance Shop coffee ring image stamped using D.I. weathered wood
  • Tim Holtz graded circles and arrow stencil used in conjunction with the salty ocean ink
  • Precious Remembrance Shop sentiment and Tim Holtz image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • White gel roller ball pen used to highlight
 
Because it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday I thought I should share a pic of my work space so you can marvel at how anyone can work in such a mess - yep, that would be ME!!!
 
 
 
TOLD YOU!
 

10 comments:

Ingrid Kristina V said...

Great little ATC and a very cute pest :) love bunnies :) I can never play along What's on your desk as I craft on the kitchen worktop and unless I clear everything when finished Greg takes rainbow sandwiches to work ;) hehe.. X

scrappyjacky said...

Love it.

Squirrel x said...

Awwh, love ickle bunnies. Used to see how many I could count on the golf course as the bus went past but I think the nasty, mean, evil, bunny killers have been there, coz there are no bunnies now! Grrrrr. Love your ATC hun, that is super, and no, that is not what I would call a mess, lol! Hugs xx

Debs M said...

Love that atc and your desk is fabby x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Awwww... You know what!? I'd have put cold hard cash on it being something a bit more exotic like a cute little Armadillo...

Great to see the Purple Crafty Work Desk firing on all cylinders.

Have a good day.

Lx

Lauren Hatwell said...

...and now I'm going to have "Kill the Wabbit!" in my head ALL day... LOL I miss cartoons. We don't seem to have them any more. I wonder why. That's All Folks ;oD

Lx

SARN said...

Yep - the bunny is cute . . . although I don't suppose the Husband thinks so if it's damaging the garden!

What a terrific ATC. LOVE it.

Happy WOYWW mate

Hugs, Sarn xxx

catherine said...

Looks great Kathy and love the grid stamping on it. have a good journey back home
x catherine

Lesley Thomas said...

A few holes is not a bad price to pay for such a cute visitor, is it? Perhaps he got in, and cant find a way out.

Lilian said...

Bunnies are great kathy but as you say those holes get on your nerves,
great ATC. loving the colour, Hugs
lilian