- A6 pre gesso'd canvas
- Plaid metallic bronze, Fresco pansy and orchid paints - brayered on, giving a rustic background
- Bleeding Art Tissue circles in purple, orange and lemon
- Water and paintbrush to apply the B.A.T.
- Tweezers (to remove the B.A.T. - it stains anything it touches!)
- Penny Black "Iris" image stamped using Versamark ink before applying pan pastel in bronze
- Hampton Art sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Using a bottle top I added circles using lunalites burgundy iridescent paint and also some random lines drawn by dragging a credit card through the paint. I repeated the same process using the pansy and orchid inks too
- Crystal stickles applied to some of the circles using a finger ... to give it some twinkle!
I'll be entering this for the following challenge:-
- Stampin' Royalty - challenge No. 281 - ANYTHING BUT A CARD
|And a closer view of the detail|
- White luggage tag - 120 x 60mm
- Kaisercraft numbers image stamped using Versamark ink before applying pan pastels in bronze, gold and pewter
- Kaisercraft mini grid image stamped off once but stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Visible image border from the fab C.S. free mini flourish stamped around the outer edge using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Visible Image INKognito flower stamped (first using Ranger Archival but the impression was a very lacklustre grey which just looked like a piece of background) using Versafine onyx black ink - MUCH better! I stamped the stem with the Versafine first! Smart me, learnt from my mistake!
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine used to seal the pan pastels
- Brown Sugar - challenge No. 150 - IN THE GARDEN. ...... well, flowers grow in the garden - I hope I'm not being too lateral!
- Sister Act - challenge No. 110 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 93 - USE YOUR STASH - those pan pastels don't come out anywhere near often enough!
- Mod Squad - I AM TAGGING YOU (make a tag)