|And a closer view of the stamping and glittering!|
- Luggage tag (120 x 60mm)
- Distress Inks: festive berries, barn door and aged mahogany, applied to tag using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool
- Fiskars sentiment and small star (from the "twas the night before Christmas" set of clear stamps) inked using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Visible Image star (from the Universal set of clear stamps) stamped twice using Memento rhubarb stalk ink
- Crystal stickles to highlight
- Craftbubble2½' Craft Mad and Loving It Group's Rudolph Day challenge (membership required) - SENTIMENTAL (i.e. make the sentiment the focus)
- Merry Monday - challenge No. 162 - TAG, YOU'RE IT! (MUST be Christmas)
- Craft My Life - June challenge - ANYTHING GOES but NO cards
- Addicted to Stamps and More - challenge No. 148 - HOLIDAY
Mind you, I also managed another tag - I am loving this size - so easy!
|I know this is before the dries clear glue dried but it shows the fab shine of|
those pan pastels ... I just felt the image need a little something extra though ....
hence breaking out the broken glass image!
- White luggage tag 120 x 60mm
- Distress Inks in: bundled sage, shabby shutters, crushed olive
- Visible Image mini Flourish (Craft Stamper freebie) stamped around the edges using bundled sage and shabby shutters
- Visible Image sentiment (from Time after Time set) stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Visible Image brickwork image stamped using the crushed olive ink
- Visible Image thumb print (from drag and drip) stamped using Memento bamboo leaves
- Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Versacolour gold ink
- Hobbycutz butterfly shape to which I applied Versamark ink and then metallic pan pastels in pewter, bronze and bright gold
- Visible Image shattered glass image (from the Time after Time set) stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Shine used to set the pan pastels and the water based inks
I shall be entering this tag for the following challenges:-
- DragonsDream - Tag It On - challenge No. 193 - GREEN and a SENTIMENT
- Stampin Royalty - challenge No. 281 - ANYTHING BUT A CARD
- Stampotique - challenge No. 199 - SHIMMER AND SHINE
- Inky Chicks - challenge No. 52 - BUTTERFLIES
- WeLovetoCreate (Pan Pastels) - challenge No. 12 - ANYTHING MIXED MEDIA
Of course, in preparation for my visit from Sarn, I did dash around with a duster and a vacuum, even cleaning the glass coffee table .... in a vain attempt to prove I don't spend all my time either on the computer or crafting!. Had a visitor (AFTER that particular chore was done) and then the table needed cleaning again .... but he's so beautiful how can you be mad at a face like this?
|The mighty Riddick .... at this point that tongue was under control and the table STILL CLEAN!|
And now for the Friday Funny, brought to you this week by ScrappyJacky ... so you can all blame her for the groan!!!! You're in the draw Jacky!
Terrorism High Alert Causing Me Problems ......
When I was at the checkout and ready to pay for my groceries the cashier shouted, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note so I could complain to my local MP about this security rubbish, I did just as she had instructed. After the shrieking and hysterical remarks finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should position my bank card!.
Nonetheless, I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions a little clearer for seniors. I hate this getting older stuff!!!!!!!!! - don't you?