|Chris, Kathryn (sp?), Bev, Jean, Barbara, Sylvia, Josephine, Lucinda|
|My messy work station|
|Our B.A.T. cards|
|Our B.A.T. canvases - always interesting to see JUST how differently|
everyone's piece turns out despite starting from the same point!
|My B.A.T tag (L) and brusho tag (R)|
|My brusho and B.A.T. backgrounds|
|The photo doesn't do it justice but the image is the same as my|
pink tag above - it's clear embossed on to black card - tricky
to photograph at the best of times!
|My hexagonal card using a B.A.T. background (snippet leftover is in the|
photo below my two tags
- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Acid Drops and Whatnots "Algernon" stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Brusho in scarlet used water colour style to colour his waistcoat and handkerchief
- Paper Artsy "splatter" image stamped using Memento London fog ink
- Kaisercraft mini grid image stamped partially and randomly using Memento rhubarb stalk ink
- Crystal stickles used to highlight
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 232 - MASCULINE and it's the dreaded One Layer Card week too, so don't say you haven't been warned!
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 87 - ANYTHING GOES
- Sister Act - challenge NO. 114 - ANYTHING GOES
- Wags n' Whiskers - challenge No. 158 - BIRTHDAY
- Happy Little Stampers - July CAS challenge - STAMPING